What is PSYCH-K® and what does it do?
PSYCH-K® is a modality that supports change at the subconscious level. It helps overcome Limiting Subconscious Beliefs that result in struggle, stress and consequences one is not happy with.
When we can only conceive one way of doing something, it’s because the same parts of our brain get used at the expense of engaging the rest of it. Limited thinking becomes the automatic response that always produces the same results. This is why we get stuck in the same self- defeating patterns.
If we are not happy with the results, alternate beliefs are necessary. PSYCH-K® is a catalyst for a “whole brain state” which opens up the possibilities for more efficiency.
When we have awareness of options, we have the Free Will to create the outcome we desire consciously. When we can perceive only one automatic response, we have a pre-determined outcome. Awareness is necessary for Free Will to exist. PSYCH-K® enables the Free Will to consciously create desired outcomes in a natural way.
PSYCH-K® is not an informational process, it is a transformational process.
In what situations is PSYCH-K® useful?
PSYCH-K® has multiple applications, with the common denominator of solving the “Illusion of Separation” (according to the originator of PSYCH-K®, Rob M Williams M.A.). This illusion of separation makes us believe that we are disconnected from solutions, our own inner wisdom and power, one another and the natural state of love.
Such limited thinking can cause loneliness/ isolation, pain, fear, sadness, powerlessness, scarcity, self- worth issues, lack of self- love, lack of desired progress, limited success ranges/ the invisible ceiling, repetitive patterns, self sabotaging actions, tunnel vision, inability to relate, denial, dissociation, detachment, inner and outer conflict, and failing to achieve desired results, accepting less than what we yearn for to name a few.
These subconscious beliefs can affect one’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. They can manifest in an external reality where life, relationships (both personal and professional), business/ career, finances, efficiency, performance, spirituality, creativity, inspiration, peace, love, joy as well as one’s relationship with themselves are a struggle.
The PSYCH-K® process works with beliefs around past/ present/ potential future sources of stress. It can be a catalyst for insight and understanding as well as the transformation of the subconscious programming to support progress in various areas of one’s life. Areas of life that can be improved include and are not limited to
- peak performance
- general physical/ emotional/ mental wellbeing
- and more
Some questions to ask yourself are:
- Do I love myself regardless of situations and who I interact with?
- Do I trust myself to figure things out?
- Do I respect myself?
- Am I good enough?
- Do I walk on eggshells around others?
- Does my reality match my desires?
- Am I at peace with my past, my current reality and the unknown?
- Do I feel worthy?
- Do I deserve to live my best life?
- Do I expect less than the best from myself and others?
- Do I deserve to be loved- as I am- now, not one day, without changing a thing about myself?
- Do I accept and justify excuses from myself and others?
- Do I show up as who I am fully instead of modifying myself and my projected personna so I can fit into someone else’s template of who I think they want me to be?
- Do I feel responsible for other people’s feelings/ results and hold back/ play small/ not say what I think either to protect their feelings and/ or to defend myself?
- Do I have standards I uphold or do I habitually allow others to cross my boundaries?
- Do I feel responsible to fix other people’s problems, sometimes at the expense of my own wellbeing?
- Do I feel selfish if I put myself first or take care of myself?
- What patterns have been re-occurring over and over and over in my life that I am not happy with?
- Am I happy with my income?
- Am I happy with my occupation?
- Am I happy with how I spend my time?
- Am I happy with my body?
- Do the people around me enrich my life and wellbeing or do they distract from it?
- Do I feel safe?
- Do I feel excited about new things?
- Is the world my friend?
- Do I blame myself or others?
- Do I apologise when it’s not appropriate for me to do so or when others should be apologising to me?
- Do I allow my past to create my present and my future?
- Do I honor my desires or do I feel badly for having them?
Notice the feelings these questions trigger. Are they light or are they heavy? The heavy feelings are correlated to discrepancies between subconscious beliefs and conscious desires.
Will PSYCH-K® work for me?
There are three components for this answer:
1. Firstly, defining what “works” means to you and clarifying expectations so we are both on the same page. PSYCH-K® leads to a “whole brain state” that creates potential by transforming our perception of blocks and stress at the mental, emotion and physical levels.
PSYCH-K® is the framework that connects the Conscious Free Will with the Automatic Subconscious Programming. PSYCH-K® enables possibilities. You are always in control to make choices based on the expanded array of options that you are open to as a result of the PSYCH-K® process.
2. Secondly, understanding that the way our Conscious Mind can find a solution may be more limited than the power of our Subconscious Mind and the Superconscious Mind of Divinity (Oneness, God, The Universe, Life Force etc.).
Expecting things to work according to our logic may be limited compared to the natural energy that flows through everything. Approaching self healing with open curiousity is the easiest and fastest way to allow progress into our reality. Set a clear intent. Connect with the Subconscious Mind and the Superconscious mind through the PSYCH-K® processs and support the Mindset work with congruent activities.
3. Thirdly, if you have concerns, the first thing we can check for during your first PSYCH-K® session is if there is currently any resistance to PSYCH-K®. If there is, we can implement the subconscious belief that PSYCH-K® works for you so all the work we do going forward is as efficient as possible.
Is PSYCH-K® safe?
PSYCH-K® is a modality that became present in the objective 3 dimensional reality as a result of the intent to find a solution that works to help people create progress and positive transformation.
To ensure this, PSYCH-K® has a safety feature built into every belief we implement. For example if you wanted to implement a belief to jump off a bridge without any safety measures, your Subconscious would perceive the danger, not give permission for implementation of that belief and the process would simply not work.
How many beliefs can be implemented in one session?
One to several beliefs can be implemented subconsciously during a PSYCH-K® session. More is not automatically better. The focus is to identify the best belief(s) to support one’s emotional self- healing and goals.
Our beliefs can be interrelated (a mindset is a set of conclusions we’ve drawn and accepted as our default programming). Working on a core belief that affects other beliefs can be effective at improving actions and responses in multiple areas of life.
For example, if one has issues with the balance of giving and receiving, they can affect their relationships both in their personal and professional life as well as their cashflow. One well formulated belief can change the outlook of one’s entire life. Likewise, some beliefs lead to others so a set of multiple beliefs can be implemented into one PSYCH-K® session.
How do I know PSYCH-K® worked for me?
The new subconscious beliefs are new potential. They get activated when they have a chance to be used.
Just like we don’t walk around constantly thinking that 2 x 2 = 4, we do not walk around being aware of all the other subconscious beliefs. When the situation arises for us to access the multiplication table, we do. When a situation arises to use the new subconscious belief, we do.
As such, it is encouraged to take one easy natural step towards creating that situation in which we can manifest the new belief. If one was nervous around large crowds for example and we implement a new subconscious belief that it’s safe and fun to be around lots of people, one easy small step to activate this new belief at the conscious level could be to go out to a club, concert, attend a talk etc. The conscious mind can then experience the ease and fun instead of the previous nervousness.
If an action step is not easily created, awareness of automatic behaviour as situations unfold naturally will in time show the conscious mind how the subconscious programming results have changed.
What is a PSYCH-K® transformation example?
Am I a good candidate for PSYCH-K® sessions?
All of your PSYCH-K® pre-session questions should be answered so you can comfortably make the right decision as to whether or not PSYCH-K® sessions are a good fit for you. Additionally, my requirements for partnering up are as follows:
1. Be ready for change. I am not here to convince you PSYCH-K® and working with me is right for you. I am available to support you figure out what is right for you. PSYCH-K® is a partnership (clients are called partners for that reason.) PSYCH-K® Facilitators are not in a position of authority over the partner. PSYCH-K® Facilitators support the partner’s own inner wisdom and power to come forward, therefore, we cannot start that partnership in any way but from a neutral place with the highest good of everyone at heart, which may or may not be one/ multiple PSYCH-K® session(s).
You have the ultimate knowledge about what is best for you. That’s why PSYCH-K® cannot be “sold” in the traditional sense. It doesn’t work like that. Unlike other modalities where a practitioner does something TO you, PSYCH-K® is a methodology where the PSYCH-K® Facilitator works WITH you. Although there are hierarchical orders in the Objective 3 dimensional life, PSYCH-K® recognizes the higher dimensional Truth that we are all equal and connected to Higher Wisdom. Therefore we all have the power to self heal, to access all the resources we need and want and to consciously create the life we want to live in an authentic way. When you enroll in a PSYCH-K® session, be ready to honor, allow and embrace your inner wisdom and power.
2. Be committed to yourself. That means being present in the PSYCH-K® sessions- physically, mentally and emotionally. Set uninterrupted time aside for the session to connect with yourself.
Support the subconscious mindset work we do in the PSYCH-K® session with easy action steps you can take in your everyday life to create situations where the new subconscious beliefs get called upon to be used. We implement these new beliefs to be used to transform your current situation, so take advantage of them and use them!
3. Be able to participate in the PSYCH-K® process fully. Being committed to yourself involves investing your resources: your time and your financial compensation for the PSYCH-K® services. If you are not in a place to be able to contribute your time and financial compensation, you are not setting yourself up for success. If you are, the process has the potential to be very rewarding and life changing.
Entering this partnership between us at 100% comfort on both sides sets up successful results. One cannot expect to enter a partnership at 63%- 89% and expect the PSYCH-K® process to do the extra work and get 100% results. I do my best to support you from the moment you come into contact with me through the information on this website and though answering any other questions you may have. Those interested in working with me through PSYCH-K® sessions, contact me or book sessions/ packages.