What makes the difference between people who achieve their goals and live the life they want to live and those who keep struggling in the same self defeating patterns despite working hard? Finding the answer has been my quest! It’s not intellect, it’s MINDSET. We all draw conclusions about life that get stored in our Subconscious Mind that runs over 95% of our life. We can make a decision to change our life at the Conscious level (which runs the remainder of less than 5% of our life) but if the Subconscious programming is in opposition with our conscious goals, it will limit our ability to succeed. I facilitate PSYCH-K® sessions that support aligning your Subconscious Beliefs with your Conscious Goals so achieving them comes naturally. Simple. Precise. Rapid. If you are finally ready to get unstuck, enroll in a PSYCH-K® session or a package for significant results.Read more
If someone handed you a magic wand and you could make your life look like what you TRULY want it to be deep down, what would that look like?Read more
The BELIEFS that run the PATTERNS that Create Your Life dwell in Your SUBCONSCIOUS MIND, not in your CONSCIOUS MIND. That’s why you can read books at the CONSCIOUS LEVEL all day long but until you Internalize the info in the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND, you won’t have the ease of having the Habits of thought to make the things you want to create materialize. According to Dr Bruce Lipton Ph.D, one of the pioneers of the PSYCH-K® and the author of The Biology of Belief, these are the ways our SUBCONSCIOUS learns:Read more
What’s 2 x 2? You just accessed your SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. It’s a big hard drive that stores info and runs our life according to that info. We “file” things into our SUBCONSCOUS MIND several ways. Read 4 Ways We Create New BELIEFS and PATTERNS. It also controls the motor functions in the body like walking through muscle movement. This is why Kinesiology- Muscle Testing can be used to access the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.
Just because we make a decision at the CONSCIOUS LEVEL like reading a book for example, doesn’t mean our SUBCONSCIOUS MIND internalized them info to make it easy to implement.